Here at the Woodvale Podiatrist, we think your nails should be left ‘naked’ without continuous nail polishes. However, we know that there are occasions where nails can be damaged and become unsightly or you want to add a splash of colour for that special occasion.
We therefore have the solution to your problems.
Drs Remedy Nail Products are formulated without the harsh chemicals of traditional products. So, they are unlikely to discolour or damage your nails. The other big advantage is that they can be used whilst treating fungal nail infections without deteriorating the infection (although we do advise not to use any for best results when treating fungal infections)
Drs Remedy Advantages –
- Medical nail polish without the harsh chemicals
- Vegan polish, naturally infused with organic, naturally healing ingredients
- Help prevent yellow/discoloured, brittle nails
- Has been shown to not make fungal nails any worse unlike other nail polishes
- Enriched with enamel strengthening vitamins
- Safe for pregnant women and children – no harm of ingesting toxic chemicals
- When used in conjunction with Drs remedy base and top coat it is long lasting and durable
- No formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyle phthalate, camphor, xylene, tphp, ethyl tosylamide, animal testing, parabens – all of which can have various unwanted effects on your body
We love Drs Remedy Hydration Treatment to improve the condition of nails especially with splits, ridges or white spots – Hydration is a nail moisture treatment, designed specifically to target and help treat dry, splitting nails. The formula contains 4 major vitamins, as well as all-natural Pentavitin and biotin.
How long should I expect my nails to last?
Dr.’s REMEDY wears like a commercial nail polish. With normal activity, polish should last between 5 to 7 days. A pedicure with Dr.’s REMEDY will last up to 1 month, but this is not recommended. Here at the Woodvale Podiatrist we advise patients to remove or reapply toenail polish after 7 to 10 days. If reapplying always try and give the nails a small break in between
Dr.’s REMEDY is an Enriched Nail Polish. What’s been added and what are the benefits?
Dr.’s REMEDY has been enriched with a unique blend of organic ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, an essential oil obtained from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia, is found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. Garlic Bulb Extract contains Allicin, a powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral agent that joins forces with Vitamin C to help kill harmful germs. Vitamin E promotes healthier skin and nails. Wheat Protein, a vegetable derived, high quality protein contains moisture binding capabilities and naturally increases shine. Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. Biotin is known to support healthy hair, skin and nails. Biotin also supports energy production.
For best outcomes we recommend use of base coat, colour and top coat
All coloured polish – $25.95
Hydration Nail Treatment – $25.95
2 in 1 top and base coat – $27.95
Remover – $18
3 product gift pack – $75
3 Products plus remover – $90
Prices current Nov 2021 – subject to change